What is included
Exclusive access to the site from 9am till midnight
2 hour bridal portrait and engagement session
2 private dressing suites with en-suite restrooms
160 private paved parking spaces
(1400) exclusive Heroncrest chairs
(56) 60" round tables
(20) 30" round cocktail/bistro tables
(48) 6'x30" rectangular tables
(128) 6'x18" rectangular tables
(2) 36" round cake tables, with casters
Enough tables and chairs so that you can dream up anything and not have to worry about "The Flip".
What to keep in mind
During COVID, 350 for seated Banquet
Normal Banquet capacity up to 700 seated
Tables and chairs setup included
Panoramic lake views
7,300 sqft Great Hall, 14,000 sqft building
4,000 sqft hardscape surrounded by water
Numerous ceremony sites outdoors
Wrap-around covered walkway
Access via paved municipal roads
Fully accessible building
1.5 miles from Highways 49, 112 and 412
2 miles from 12 hotels
2 miles from Springdale shopping district
Commercial prep kitchen with separate entry
Restrooms; 6 women's, 7 men's and 1 family
Cleaning, security and traffic services included
We have tried to take care of every detail so you and your guest can relax and enjoy yourselves.
Our pricing is based on seasonal and weekly demand; as such a specific date must be selected for a quote to be provided. Pricing starts at $7000 for a Friday event during non-peak seasons.
A non-refundable deposit of fifty percent of the total quote is needed to reserve a date, with the final fifty percent due 30 days before the event.
Whether you are dreaming of a destination wedding or looking for a venue near you we know that you and your guests will be inspired by your experience at Heroncrest. The details we have put into this building will also give your planner and vendors the ability to do even more for you and help you keep on budget. We are all about the details and we promise to make your special day as seamless and effortless as possible.
Frequently asked questions
Dressing suites - for bridal parties or performance talent
Two fully appointed rooms with sofas, chairs and tables
Private en-suite restrooms
Mirrored dressing areas
- Our Commercial prep kitchen has a dedicated service entrance to ensure that your caterer’s logistics won’t interrupt the party. New professional equipment provided in the kitchen includes:
- Large Ice Machine
- Electric Oven
- Hot boxes
- Large freezer and cooler
- Public facilities include six Women’s restrooms, seven Men’s restrooms along with one family restroom
- A private restroom is located within each of the two suites
- Free All-Fiber Gigabit Wifi Internet
- Security services are required and provided as part of your rental fee for evening events with guest counts of 250 or more and/or any event where alcohol is served (regardless of guest count or time of day).
- As necessary, traffic control is provided by uniformed law enforcement officers to assist with traffic at the intersection of East Lake Road and Elm Springs Road.
- On-site shuttle services are available and determined by participant count. Shuttle services consist of up to two 6-seat electric golf carts to transfer guests between the parking lots and the main entry.
- Any time our facility is in-use, one of our Owner’s Representatives will be present.
- We do encourage a designated planning professional to be involved for all events.
- You are welcome to use any professional and insured vendor of your choosing.
- A curated list of preferred vendors can be provided upon request. We have some of the best talent in NWA and feel that engaging the right people makes all the difference.
- All vendors will be required to submit a Vendor Contract and provide a current certificate of insurance prior to the event or they will not be allowed on-site.
- This space was specifically designed to be an adaptable canvas compatible with almost any clients’ aesthetic. While providing an exhaustive lists of what is and is not allowed would be cumbersome, a few noteworthy restrictions include:
- Nothing can be affixed to the walls without written permission from Heroncrest.
- Any electrical devices must be UL approved
- Any ceiling mounted décor must weigh less than one pound per square foot (two pounds per cubic foot) and the installation of such materials must be done in conjunction with Heroncrest staff.
- Ceiling mounted outlets are provided throughout the Great Hall to allow for client rentals of chandeliers or other electrical décor items
- A ceiling mounted track system has been designed into the Great Hall space to allow for approved wall panels or dividers to be suspended in the space to create “rooms”. The system also allows for the hanging of art work, fabric, or other decorative materials within the larger space.
- An electric powered scissor lift is already on site. Only allowed to be operated by a Heroncrest associate. Confirm need and use 30 days before the event.
Covid update: We do abide by all state-mandated safety procedures and take additional protections when able, to ensure the safety of our guests. Being a new space, we also had the benefit of making sure that all surfaces can be cleaned and sterilized before and after each event. Please let us know if you have any questions. We are here to help!
The cost of general cleaning is included in the rental fee. There will be a fee added if excessive cleaning is necessary.
Clients and their vendors are responsible for removing everything that was brought in for the event.
Please contact us if you were not able to find an answer to your question in our FAQ section.
Covid update: Private tours of the site are available by appointment only. Please call or email us to schedule your personal tour. Be prepared to be blown away!